Sunday, June 12, 2011

Back in the saddle again...


I have decided to jump back on the blogging wagon! After deleting my blog a year and a half ago I realized that I'm missing out when it comes to recording my own little family history. So, if you have no interest in hearing about how great I think my kids are you don't need to remember my blog address, but this seems to be the best way for me to keep up on journaling about the soon to be Douglas' from South Jordan. (moving from Rigby, Idaho in aprox. 2 weeks) IF you do want to hear how great I think we all are then save this awesome blog and come back again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! I'm your first follower!! I'm so cool! And I totally wanna hear about how great your family is. My blog is ridiculously filled with how awesome I think my family is so I'm glad yours will be too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your offer went through? Hurray!!! I'm so excited for you guys to be closer! :o) And 2 weeks, eh? Sweet! Goodbye Rigby, Hello SLC! Now I'll be able to see you more frequently! Mwa ha ha ha... ;o)
    Oh, and could you (pretty please) take off the thingy where you have to type the letters to leave a comment. It's lame. Ha ha...

    ReplyDelete